The 2nd Beijing International Pharmaceutical and Chemical Intellectual Property Forum

EPO-SIPO Joint International Seminar on Automatic Machine Translation

Numbers

  • 2014-08-27 16,600    The Customs across the Chinese nation seized cumulatively 16,600 patches of 1.21 million IPR infringement goods in 2013, up 124%.
  • 2014-08-27 97.83%    Data shows that, among the new plant varieties granted by China in 2013, 97.83% were from domestic and the rest 2.17% were from abroad. The domestic companies contributed 71.74% of the total, and scientific research and educational institutions contributed 18.84%.
  • 2014-08-27 144,200    Data shows that, in 2013, the Trademark Review and Adjudication Board under the State Administration for Industry and Commerce of China made 144,200 case adjudications, up 174.61%.
  • 2014-08-27 1.2354 billion    The National Development and Reform Commission of China recently made foreign companies a total of 1.2354 billion RMB Yuan fine over price monopoly. It is the biggest fine that China has imposed on companies under the anti-monopoly law.